SiteApps

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Know Your Onion!

So I stumbled upon a delightful new blog, thanks to my Yahoo homepage.  It's called Bent Objects, and it's the hilarious and pretty imaginative art of this photographer/artist named Terry Border.  I'll share a few of his funny photos with you guys, and you should totally check out his blog!

(Some Gentlemen Prefer Blondes...Others Prefer Cupcakes, hahaha.)


(What a Jerk!!!  He kinda looks like Justin Guarini from Season One of American Idol, hahaha!!)


(Personality and Confidence Can Only Get You So Far, haha!!!)


(Damn It, Well There Goes The Neighborhood!)

2 comments:

  1. those are hilarious! thanks for sharing. gave me a good little chuckle!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very cute original arty stuff alrigh, I must agree!

    ReplyDelete

I'm a shallow person, so I love to hear what you have to say about me...Lavish me with praise, or rip me up and make me want to cry.