SiteApps

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sunsets & Car Crashes

Ah...Today calls for a good old fashioned playlist.  Take a listen to the playlist, and I'm always open to new music, so feel free to post a song or band/artist you think I should check out in the comments section below! 

The Thank Goodness It's April (And Friday) Playlist:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1. "Pretty Bird", Jenny Lewis, (Acid Tongue)
2. "Assassin", John Mayer, (Battle Studies)
3. "The High Road", Broken Bells, (Broken Bells)
4. "Blue Blood Blues", The Dead Weather, (Sea of Cowards)
5. "Hard To Explain", The Strokes, (Is This It)
6. "1901", Phoenix, (Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix)
7. "On The Radio", Regina Spektor, (Begin to Hope)
8. "Mouthwash", Kate Nash, (Made of Bricks)
9. "Come Round Soon", Sara Bareilles, (Little Voice)
10. "22", Lily Allen, (It's Not Me, It's You)

1 comment:

  1. Blessings....

    Can't say that I've ever heard any of those songs however I do like 22.

    Have a blessed week..
    Peace..
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete

I'm a shallow person, so I love to hear what you have to say about me...Lavish me with praise, or rip me up and make me want to cry.