SiteApps

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Closing Time

Hey darlings, it's time for Thirsty Thursday over at For The Love Of Blogs, so I will share a delicious drink recipe with y'all...Enjoy!!!



A Piece of Ass (taken from drinksmixer.com)

1 shot almond amaretto liqueur
1 shot Southern Comfort peach liqueur
Sweet and sour mix

Pour liqueurs over ice in a glass.  Fill with sweet and sour mix and serve.


I'd like to thank all of you that stopped by from FTLOB!  Hugs and kisses to you lovelies, and please feel free to check out my other posts.  If you like, comment, and if you lurrrrve, please follow!  Also feel free to "like" my Facebook page...And if you show me love, I'll gladly return the favor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a shallow person, so I love to hear what you have to say about me...Lavish me with praise, or rip me up and make me want to cry.