SiteApps

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fake Is The New Real

So. It seems as though I have lost a follower. Let me apologize to that person. I am sorry if I did not meet your expectations of a great blogger. I am sorry if I offended you in any way by the type of language I used, or the style of writing I have. I'm also sorry if I haven't visited your blog and commented on your witty or insightful posts. I'm pretty bad at sitting down and going through all the blogs. Hopefully you'll come back.

I missed Wednesday's questions. Let me get to those.

Do you karaoke?

I did it a few times when I was younger, like waaay back in grade school. I used to perform with my choir in high school and do vocal competitions (which I won). I haven't done anything public since high school, but I sing all the time--at home, at work when I'm alone in the office, etcetera.

A stranger in a bar offers you a life-changing sum of money if you will just slap your grandmother. Would you do it? Why/Why not?

Hell yes I would! I don't like my grandma too much.


Can I ask you a question? What is it with guys who think it's hot to leer at you from their car window as they drive by? It creeps me out, truth to be told. It's pretty unsettling to be walking down the street and glance up and see a random guy leering at you as he slowly drives down the street. Guys, take note. Not attractive.

Today looks as though it's going to be a dull, boring day. I go home early (1 pm) and will undoubtably spend the day in my sweats because I am A.) boring, B.) broke, C.) slightly tired, seeing as I loathe mornings, and D.) broke. Perhaps I'll go for a jog if I can motivate myself to get sweaty. Perhaps I'll take some artsy photographs if my mood so moves me. I don't know.

I'll leave you with a deep quote to ponder for the weekend! XO

"When life gives you lemons, just say 'Fuck the lemons,' and bail.", Koonu the Surfing Instructor, Forgetting Sarah Marshall

3 comments:

  1. wow, you dont like your grandma!!! holy CRAP!!! what the hell happened?? i MUST know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about losing the odd follower, you've still got loads more than me :-)

    I sing all the time too. At work, if I'm listening to my iPod (which I do now and then) I have to really bite my tongue to stop myself from singing along. I used to be in a band but haven't sung in public for years. You can hear me on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/delusionsofadequacy161

    Note: do this only if you're really bored.

    Love the quotation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A life-changing amount of money... I am pretty sure my grandma would understand my slapping her. ;)
    Although I agree with you that leering on the streets at girls that are minding their own business is uncouth, I am guilty of having done that at some point of time. I guess it's a natural guy-thing. Like a mating call or something. o.O
    As for karaoke, I hum to myself almost all the time, but I only sing loudly in the bathroom, when I can't see the people I am causing brain damage to. Hehe!
    Also, nice quote. :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I'm a shallow person, so I love to hear what you have to say about me...Lavish me with praise, or rip me up and make me want to cry.