SiteApps

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cat's In The Cradle

Merry Christmas to everyone!  I hope everyone had an excellent day :)

Nicky had the best Christmas ever, in his exact words.  He was especially excited about Mario Kart for his DSi and his Night at the Museum 2 DVD.  Night at the Museum 1 and 2 are two of his favorite movies, and so we watched the second one tonight.  He also got a few traditional little kid board games, Cootie (who hasn't played Cootie as a little one?), Ants in My Pants, and Monopoly Jr.  He is pretty good at Monopoly Jr., he beat me on his first try.  He even got confident enough to give me advice during the game on not using all my money to buy all the properties, haha.  That advice naturally turned into a six year old's version of gloating once I announced that I was out of money and he won.

I'm not exactly sure when Nicky grew up so much, but I really like being able to actually hang out with my son and understand him and get to know his personality and what he's like.  He's actually pretty funny and awesome...a lot like his mama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a shallow person, so I love to hear what you have to say about me...Lavish me with praise, or rip me up and make me want to cry.