SiteApps

Sunday, September 18, 2011

White Daisy Passing

I somehow unexpectedly wound up on a two month hiatus. To all my loyal readers and friends, I am so sorry.

It's like they say: When it rains, it pours. And it was getting to be where I needed to carry a metaphorical umbrella at all times :\

One of my co-workers fell from a moving vehicle and shattered the back of his skull in the end of July and roughly two weeks or so later a good friend of mine fell off his ATV and had it flip over onto him and crush his mid-section. Thankfully and very miraculously they are both recovering. My friend even found out he will be a first-time father in April of 2012. Needless to say my mind has been preoccupied with those tragedies and with getting Nicky ready for school (he started first grade nearly a month ago). I also started class again, I'm taking a physical anthropology class online through my local community college, and I'm also trying to mentally prepare myself for my best friend's spontaneously unexpected move halfway across the country to Colorado Springs in about three weeks. I've had a lot to deal with in the past month and a half and juggle with the already hectic craziness of my everyday life. I'm getting back into the swing of blogging things and am going to try to post at least once or twice a week. My sporadic posts are not fair to you all, and I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

If I go this long without posting again, feel free to email me (lala1217@yahoo.com) and encourage me to post something :)

<3 you guys,
Lashawn

3 comments:

  1. Life does have a habit of intruding sometimes. No worries, glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Argent! Thanks for being such a loyal reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, horrific!!! Thanks for the visits:)

    ReplyDelete

I'm a shallow person, so I love to hear what you have to say about me...Lavish me with praise, or rip me up and make me want to cry.